Art Services for Private Costumers
Individual Art Concepts for Exclusive Living Environments
Would you like to fulfil your dream of having your very own art collection, expand your existing collection with top-class art objects, or acquire your own unique artwork for your private property, holiday home or company premises?
Then you can rely on our more than 30 years experience of consultation in art strategy in the international art market. With our worldwide network of experienced art historians and consultants, we develop individual art and collection concepts. These fulfil both the highest quality and aesthetic requirements, and offer future-proof investments in keeping with art, architecture, interior design and open space planning, from ideation to implementation of the artwork.
More than ever, the modern global art market requires a special flair for established and upcoming artists. In addition, our team guarantees a personal, individual and confidential consultation in the search for outstanding works by the most important artists of the 20th /21 st Century. Intensive authenticity and provenance research are therefore essential factors, alongside an impairment test. Of course our range of services also includes simulations created by our interior designers, which give you the opportunity to imagine the impact of an artwork in your space in advance.
Discretion is the essence of our work and the foundation of a serious, creative and fruitful art consultation. Let’s make your dream come true together, to discover multifaceted artworks, and to develop a future-proof art strategy for your very own art collection. We would be pleased to accompany you on your path to a new aesthetic quality of life and look forward to supporting you with our expertise wherever you need us.
Our range of services at a glance
- Consultation and creation of a well-founded, individual art concept for the purchase of artwork
- Development of a sustainable collection strategy
- Recommendation and placement of top works of art from the 20th/21st Century
- Simulation of the artwork on your premises
- Cooperation with architects, interior designers, landscape architects and light designers if required, even in the planning and construction phase
- Consultation on matters of framing, installation, lighting and conservation
- Technical support by experienced experts